Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

zZzZz...


 Sourced from here: http://leilockheart.tumblr.com/


aaye!!! so tired. == jst did some more chemistry studying LOL i like my studying method. even though it consists of some weird parts like talkin to myself or to objects like my alarm clock XD

Hmm..wat to talk about today? jst felt like writing a blog haha hmm

well today mummy took me to Fairfield Showground to shop for some cheap cheap gear for my camp - $10 joggers (=[ i need 2 pair of joggers waah!!), searched for trackies and some other suitable clothing. xD I really cant be bothered shoppin for expensive gear == =D i jst hope i dont end up lookin unfashionable during camp or wateva. well i jst hope people dont snicker at how i look LOL but its gonna be comfy (hopefully!).

weather's getting colder and coldeeer >.< camps gonna be like WORSE! coz im gonna be in a lil tent =[ and i really HOPE it doesnt rain like  seriously xD all the other creepy crawlies like leeches will come and haunt usss!!! ahhh!!! =p
tehe

hmm wat else...my bro has been stayin at his house these days. I barely think about it now. I think its partly because i know if i think about it it might make me more unhappy and i cant get over it, so i decided to let go. Accept the fact that he is old and one day he will have his own family, and move out.Learn to expect the unexpected (HAH irony, =S unexpected?). I'm not sad about it right now. when i think of it i jst think...hmph...but no emotion. I think i have accepted it a lot since last time. But i hope this doesnt affect his daily lifestyle and i hope it doesnt affect our relationship whatsoever.

I rckn my bro has become more irritated than ever tho. So easily irritated. it pisses me off sometimes, but i let it go. == what can i say bro?=p ur base personality is someone who can be easily irritated LOL

ugggh getting goosebumps from the cold >.< grrr!~!! shoooo coold shoooo !!

i think tats all for now =].

Have a good night!

-Rosette

No comments:

Post a Comment