Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!

omg today i woke up and was paranoid! LOL well i think its coz i was gonna run late, and i had to wake my bro up, shower and make breakfast for both him and i. He didnt shower == only i did and he didnt make breakfast!! >.< GRR!!! he was on the phone with his gf TT even i can multi task on the phone and making food! how hard is tat?! ==

SO  i studied again in roll call and to recess for chemistry exam. omg i needed to go to the toilet from the start of the exam >.< geeze! I had to do the practical part first == it wasnt as hard as i thought but i hope i did okay! >.< I had problems with the measurement coz things didnt turn out as expected!
Then i had to do the theory. Last few pages of the exam i started thinking WAT THE HELL?! xD Some of the stuff wasnt even taught to my class. Gay Lussac - i dont know who he is and its in the bloody exam and my teacher didnt give us ANY notes whatsoever on that person ==. Most of us skipped tat whole page

I was kinda stressed coz only 5 mins left and some Questions required some maths calculation. I can usually do them in class i've been practising! and then == I couldnt do it in the exam! XD i was tryin to think of something fast and i did, but it is prolly wrong! =[

Then i was at this question i couldnt do, then i was like UGH STUFF IT  and went to search for questions i CAN do. and i ended up being able to find some. i was like phew! Then i was the only one still sitting there while everyone started moving out of the classroom. Lunch had started ages ago and i didnt know!

Afterwards i was like *sigh dont think i can answer the other questions >.< *gives up * *hands it in

so ye..hope i did okay. i hate chemistry LOL


The aftermath of that was that i had a migraine for the rest of the day and really stressed and tired. I still felt like stressed and i have to do everything quick like im runnin out of time even though i wasnt LOL at lunch i was so busy because i had to go to teacher and ask bout stuff for camp. I forgot to eat my lunch LOL and ended up eating it during class time xD

mm...what else..?
omg biology camp on thursday! >.< i dont wanna go now!!! >.<
I hope things work out with our group. i wannna stay with my friends!!! >.<
I was excited about it and then when it came to talkin about who is in who's group today i was like blah omg ==

so ye..ugh complicated much?

No comments:

Post a Comment