Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Boo~!

Wow i was so paranoid yesterday. full on panicking about studyin for chemistry exam. TT its next week. I have nothing in my books thanks to my teacher who doesnt give us notes== well he gives us slideshows, but dont allow us to write anything down. he jst quickly goes through it while explainin and stuff.

Today was better, but i was busy haha went around to gather notes from friends. Went to photocopy their chemistry notes from the other teacher haha xD

Today was weird. I'm becoming more worried. I feel uneasy around friends. not because they treat me bad or whatever. sometimes i think im a bad friend. Either that, or i think im not giving enough back. But I dont think so =S i just hope they dont think that way xD
I kinda feel bad about the blog entry i wrote last night. Maybe its because of what had happened during holidays. But ah well. I dont think i will take this entry off. Not because i want people to come and kill me again LOL

I ono. these days i feel...if that is wat i think about someone and i'm not wrong - then why dont i jst say it. There's no need to hide it. And we're friends. I dont think i need to hide anything from friends. To criticise each other is to improve each other. But of course, these criticism must be true or if its a misunderstanding - it must be made clear to one another. get it?

TT got to get chem over and done with. both prac and theory test!! ..>.< then i go bio camp for 3 days. thurs-sunday GREAT lool theres an assessment then too. We have to do a speech with out group =S

ITS GETTING COLDER!!! >.< hope i can sleep properly at camp. or i'm really tired and i jst fall asleep despite the low temperatures. xD haha

that is all for now. =]

ciao! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Don't get stress, stress won't do you any good when it comes to that exam day :) Just breathe and everything will be fine.
    Why are you worried when you're around your friends? :( You're meant to feel joyful and happy. Remember ... "A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
    If they don't accept who you are, then whats the point of being their friend. Don't be worried around your friends :) They are surely truly there for you no matter what.

    ReplyDelete