Today was Nona's funeral at an orthodox church. I didnt attend but my mum and her workmate sent flowers over. I heard it was a beautiful ceremony. Hope u have a safe and fun time up there Nona. You willl be missed.
Ive been thinking these days. it must be very sad and shocking. Obviously. but i was thinking..two weeks ago Nona would be a typical teenager facebooking, running around and having fun and of course studying. 2 weeks later, you are giving her a farewell - literally the last time you will ever see her again.
Its hard to believe that two weeks ago, this sleeping body was an active one with a happy beautiful soul. Now it's lifeless and she's disappeared forever. Never to be seen again.
So sudden. Things - just like that, disappears almost instantly.
Before you know it.
Treasure every second, minute and hour of your life.
Treasure everyone- including yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will treasure you my friend :)
ReplyDeletehaha xD rofl=p same goes for me
ReplyDelete