Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

*yawn

aww its gonna be freezing the next day or so!!! >.< i'm going on camp tomorrow at 6am! I DONT WANNA GO!!! Stupid assignment >.< and i dont wanna freeze and i dont wanna struggle to pack my bag LOL
i cant wait to come home=[

=D i'm in love with T.I.P Crew and Quest Crew <---- Bboy crews that had won championships!! Check them out on youtube~! Quest Crew has their own website Click Here
 I love watchin bboy haha i wouldnt mind doing it myself - chances are im gonna take forever to learn or im gonna break my back coz im so dam clumsy LOL but i can dream ye? hahaha i think hip hop might be a bit easier to learn than breakdancing.

Hmm..so far tats it. im sitting here at home FREEZING == its not funny LOL
omg have to wake up at like 430am then 6am leave school on bus. I will be back on Saturday at around 4pm !

aaaaaaaaahhhhhh

=] hello leeches and ticks =] ==

---------------
oh btw LOL slept at 2am last night. TT was helpin bro make origami roses and lilies for his gf's bday pressie. IT WAS HARD WORK LOL xD even tho we did crappy wrapping, overall its good. SHE BETTER LIKE IT LOL

tat is all. be blogging on sat!

No comments:

Post a Comment