Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

Zoom Zoom Zoom...!!

omg so first things first. I've been studying for chem lately. kind - of xD did practise questions like calculating moles UGH lol. But ye im becomin more lazy now == but i really need to push myself xD haha
------------------Poor thing!! >.<---------------------------

Next hmm..omg last night mum and i saw this plastic bag hanging off our fence in our front yard. Mum went to check out wat it was. She looked inside and guess what it was?o.o
=[ a dead black cat ! poor thing! and its so shameful of people who jst dumped a dead cat here. == My mum said she only glared at it, but didnt look whether it was bloody and guts were outside or whether it looks like its jst sleeping there. I wnated to know whether it was hit by a car or whether someone had a dead cat and jst left it there without pity ==
So my mum took it to the bin tat was outside the vet. She left it on the ground by the bin rather than puttin it in the bin . xD she was too scared having to touch it (even with the bag) and try and stuff it into the small bin hole. But i think its better putting it outside now. =[ I jst realised its better to let the vet know that this cats dead, and they can scan it to see if theres any microchip. If there is, they can see whether they can contact the owner to let the owner know=[ it sucks to sit there and worry for the cat for so long if its gone missing. TT i hope someone found it and took it to the vet!! >.< It might be a bit cruel to let them know. But i think it's better that way.
lol..my mum told me after she saw the cat, she cant get rid of the image. Then she thinks of our dogs who died (so sad =[; i feel sad jst typin the phrase bout my dogs TT) and then she thinks of these other kittens we saw dead on the road in our street =[ !! I think im not THAT sad about the kittens/cat dead and stuff. If i was still little i think i'd cry if i have known or see a body. But iono,...after my dogs passed away..i think im more braver..but that doesnt mean im NOT sad. It's jst if i think about it i would feel empathy and sad. But i won't bawl my eyes out. =S its hard to explain. And i think after dissecting and literally skinning a dead rat (was humanely killed and had no disease and was dead for quite a long time and kept frozen) for biology class made me more courageous too.
--------------------------YAY I ♥ THIS IDEA! --------------------------
Lets talk about some HAPPY stuff!
Theres stray kittens that hang within my school! I saw them when i used to go to school very early and they'd sit on the balcony. xD I remember one of them looked like a lil tiger with orange stripes.
The teachers are tryin to catch them. They managed to catch two. The principal has decided to take them to the vet to see if they are healthy. If they are then they get vaccinations and they get to be taken care of in the school. Then, when it's time, they are taken to get vaccinations again. etc. =D i'm happy about that haha! Thank goodness they dont take them to the pound or pet stores to sell them!!  Well pound is definitely worse than pet store. waaay worse=[

 ---------------------- *Sigh ------------------------------------

Hmm..wat else? oh ye i feel sad...well not sad jst pity. There's this girl in my school who is my age my grade. 16 or 17 i think. when we were 13 or so, her mum died. I think she was murdered - well rumour has it. =[ We fund raised for her at school and she went to live with her dad. btw, her parents divorced when she was little. Years has gone by, and theres nasty comments about her - and i mean how she has changed bad, she lies etc etc. I do see her around school, and i do know she has become very different from that innocent girl she was years ago. My friends and I once heard her arguing with another teacher. They screamed across the playground, that even though we were upstairs, we heard it all nice and clearly.

=[ It sucks though. I think..if she had her mother still, she would still be more of a sensible nature, if not the same innocent girl. =[ I saw a photo of her mummy and her when she was young. they looked beautiful together. Her mother looked like a very nice mum too. I wish she had her mother still - makes me sigh to know that a girl at her age as deviated so much. Stupid murderer (if the rumour is true).

Gonna go camp next...somewhere LOL i forgot wat date! biology camp. leeches, ticks, you name it! i;m gonna sleep in a tent and hope it is warmer than cabins like the teacher said!! >.< anyways thats all for now! GOTTA STUDDDY RAAAAAWR

wish my luck.=]

P.S. I'm tryin to make sure to expect a not so good mark for my chemistry test. That way, i won't be sad after the test (i often do tat) and i expect the unexpected=] Chemistry is hard, as long as i try my best, i shouldbe satisfied!

2 comments: