Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Tommy & Lucky

== it happened again. Well this time i was in my car driving home. Thinking about dogs as i see them on the footpath with their owners then i remember my dogs. A Pomeranian and a German shepherd x maltese (or shih tzu). Their names were Tommy and Lucky. Then i got teary lol XD

i wont ever forget them, my very best friends. It's silly i guess, to label them as my best friends. But they know when im sad and what they should whenever i'm sad. I grew up with Tommy since i was in year 1 i guess. Then Lucky came along when i was in Year 4 or 5 i think. I taught Lucky lots of tricks. Got him to climb stuff, fetch and to drop the ball in my hand if i had my hand out, or whenever i say "drop". It was easy to call for him, i jst needed to whistle this particular tune. Tommy loved going into the house. LOL i used to wanted to ride him when i was lil. =[ and when he was young, one of his legs broke coz of me TT i  was so disobedient. Lucky it healed like normal phew!.

But ye...i love them. I have them both buried together in my backyard. Lucky died when his spine broke...somehow he was probably jumpin at the birds again. I remember walking into the backyard coz i heard a yelp and i saw him dragging the bottom half of his body towards me and licking me like normal. He looked terrible...we had to put him down because it was cruel for him to stay like that, the vets tried and they cant fix him. He couldnt play fetch. He was really cranky on the night before he was put down. And for the first time ever, he bit me. ....oh god...

Tommy...i came home from holiz, only to find out he died before we can even say "hi! we're home!!!!" ...it sucks...that we didnt even get to say goodbye.

I've thought of a name already if i ever get another dog. Itd be made up of both Lucky's and Tommy's name.

Love you forever

No comments:

Post a Comment