Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

Is bored and tired of school

Just a few more weeks until holidays. I cant wait for that LOL even though it is only 2 weeks. School is starting to bug me right now, especially the assignments haha xD Its not that they are hard to do, mayb coz its a hassle and time consuming. I have this stupid maths test to study for too. I really needa try balance it out this weekend.

Anyways, yesterday was talking to someone about something that came to mind. Something like how just because boys flirt with you doesn't mean they like you. Sometimes it is to impress their friends or otherwise. I experienced it with a guy friend flirting with me years ago, but only few months ago told me it was all fake and that he never liked me. He only did it to shut people up about the rumours. I bet if he ignored it and did nothing whatsoever, the rumours will go away quicker than when he flirts with me to make people shut up. It's kinda stupid.
Im pretty surprised how people can act for such a long period of time. To pretend and stuff. I personally will give up in like 3 days maximum. So you cant be sure that someone has a thing for you even if they flirt with you. It takes  heaps longer time and more evidence than just simply flirting.

What else...hmm...learnt new stuff at chem tutor again today! yipee! haha
hmmmmm...oh ye i cooked chilli and cheese bread on Tuesday. It took me 3 hours. == i was capped so i had to load the videos of this cookin show V ERY SLOWLY and jot down notes while im at it. I couldnt grab the recipe off the website coz only members are allowed but their registry is under maintenance so u cant register for membership.

It's actually spicy and u can taste that there is chilli and cheese. I made the bread by myself from scratch with the help of....*drum roll*...YEAST! haha xD it was fun but the kneading part irritated me with the dough stickin to your fingers and stuff. Im surprised i managed to make something this hard by myself. Bread is one of the hardest things to make And i made it! yay! I took it to school and a teacher asked for the recipe while my friends liked eating it ^^ My mum took it to work and the people who ate it loved it too! haha so yahooo~! haha Anyways i learnt the recipe off Huey's Cooking Adventures.

More Pictures of my HOT bread=p

1 comment:

  1. omg hun LOL that makes me hungry !!! :3 dont ever do food posts again LOL jkssss

    xo

    ReplyDelete