Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Stir-Fried Eggplant with Homemade Chilli Sauce

I cooked this for my mum last night after seeing it  on MasterChef by Kylie Kwong (Click here).
=D tehe my mum loves eggplants so ye.  This dish is Sichuan based and is supposed to be very hot (chili wise).
^^ my mum liked it so YAY! Anyways, here's what my one looked like.

This dish has a lot of oil =S so if ur planning to cook it, u might wanna reduce the amount u're using =S And oh you might wanan reduce the amount of garlic and ginger used LOL 10 cloves of garlic was used.



No comments:

Post a Comment