Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Australia's First Female PM

Wow, Julia Gillard became australia's first female prime minister! I'm actually not that surprised..except ugh i would be very glad if i knew we had a female PM for the first time - however im not too happy about how our new PM got the seat. If it was an official election that we have every 4 years and she won the PM seat, then id be very happy. However, this time she only managed to get the PM seat by tearing someone and kicking Kevin Rudd out. Which sucks. I feel sorry for Kevin Rudd - ive never seen him so fidgety while saying a speech or having such long pauses. He was trying desperately to hold it in, while he was trying to avoid eye contacts by looking down.  It's nice how his wife stood by him.

But then again, he might have done a very unsatisfactory job to make with own people turn against him. It hurts a lot tho, to know that your own people had turned against you.



Bye Bye Kevin 07

No comments:

Post a Comment