Guilty? Sad? Secrets? Angry? Want to explode it all out without anyone knowing?
CLICK HERE
Its interesting to read even if you arent posting anything. Why? Because you will find similarities between u and some other person in this world. You may not be as bad as you think, or may not be as disgusting/retarded as you think. Most important thing -> YOU'RE NOT ALONE
I found some confessions that apply to me as well. So take this chance ye? make it useful.
=[ theres this confession i really want to share that i read off that site.
"I’m not the girl I want to be. My society is forcing me to be someone I don’t really want to be. I don’t know what to do. I will have to marry soon, to a man I know nothing about. I feel trapped within my own life, without being able to control my fate. Worst of all, I feel as vulnerable to my father’s death, as he was called to serve in the army. I think I will take his place soon."
- May 25 ’10
It's too late now. She mightve already married. There's nothing worse than to not be able to be who you are and instead live another person's life forever, to be forced to do something you dont want to do (no freedom whatsoever), to feel trapped in a world so BIG.
No comments:
Post a Comment