Okay i bought the BYS nail enamel ages ago and i havent gotten the chance to really experiment with it until now. It comes in multiple colours, i think there was red, purple, black. It costed about $6? click HERE for more info
This enamel is actually one of the Cracked Nail Polish by BYS. When you apply it on ur nails, as it dries u will see cracks form. It looks really natural. However like all nail polish you must apply about 2-3 coats. Also, to have the cracks obvious you will have to apply a base colour. I used white against my purple enamel.I applied about 2 coats of white, making sure my nails are fully covered. Then i applied the enamel on after the white nail polish has dried.The enamel dries faster than normal nail polish.
I played around it casually before and i didnt apply a lot of coats and i didnt apply a medium layer each time, so the cracks appeared very small and you cant see the base colour.
Personally its kind of hard for me to look at it and think it suits me haha i think its coz its still new and unique and im tryin to get used to it or mayb the colour jst doesnt suit me. =O or mayb coz i have stubby fingers!!!
-------------------HUMAN NATURE vs Morals---------------------------------
I've been thinking recently and i jst asked my mum the question today. I asked - are there people in this world who would take advantage agaisnt someone they are very close to and has known for a very long time, if they can benefit from it?
I gave her an example like a pair of partners. Each of them would both say they wont cheat or copy off other persons work. But what if an opportunity was given and it sits right in front of them, and all they had to do was to pick it and say "yes". But their other partner will suffer and not benefit at all. My mum told me there are many people, actually, most people will do that. As soon as theres an opportunity their morals are something that is challenged and will most likely lose. They will instead pick to benefit themselves and careless about their partner.
My instant response was =O but tats mean! and my mum said well ye, people with these kinda personalities arent tat good, but most people do that
I was kinda sad hearing that. I expected the answer but then i asked her again "so, are there people who WONT do this?" I know its human nature, and everyone will be tempted. Its beginning to be scene in society as a normal thing - but thats because many does it!!!
It kinda then reminded me of K. Rudd and J, Gillard. I think if it wasnt because of the powerbrokers and others approaching Gillard personally and stating that they had lost hope on Rudd and decided that she should be prime minister and that they support her, she wouldn't have had the determination to challenge Rudd. I think that she might've thought bout it before or mayb not, but as soon as the opportunity arrives she takes it. Many people does it. It's an excuse for them to do something immoral like that. It's a way to blame others for their doings because they'd think "i really didnt wanna do it, but then someone even agreed i should so mayb i really should" and then they begin to trick themselves "i am doing the right thing, people tell me i am anyways".
For someone to constantly think to themselves that - im pretty sure they are trying to convince their inner being that they are right, even though they are really wrong. It's to make them feel better - unfortunately

No comments:
Post a Comment