Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I Remember

My friend Miss Luna is in trouble! Well because she along with another classmate has been accused of cheating in a chemistry practical test. == It isnt the first time this teacher had accused the same classmate of cheating. That happened just last term. This time my friend and this classmate had the exact same answer and it was a bizarre number.
Right. So it seems like they cant get away with it. Luna was so close of breaking down too.
But iono..my gut feeling has been telling me that she will be fine. Theres another chance tho - our chem class teacher will try do something about it most likely. He saw the students as they performed their practical test. My friend and the classmate performed the experiment at different times.

1) they arent stupid. if they copied each other why'd they use such bizarre numbers like 1:58 that is clearly mostly WRONG?
2) they have used the same equipment and possibly the same scales to weigh their substances. Im pretty sure the equipment arent 100% cleansed from any waste products from the previous experiments performed by hundreds of students?
3) dont tell me its 100% IMPOSSIBLE to get the exact same results
4) they weren't sitting together, doing the prac together/at the same time << er so how did they manage to cheat without any CONTACT?

That's all the justification i can come up with so far.

I hope she ends up getting her marks back. I really hope that no matter what the outcome will be, she wont regret it as in regret not doing the best of her ability to try justify. Regret is the worse.

------------------------Year 7------------------------------------
This reminds me of Year 7...
 I was in the lowest class and literally. 7W lol with all these other naughty kids. They had their phones out and stuff and the teacher decided to put us on class detention. Those who dont attend get a detention that leaves a permanent record. I've never had detention before. Im a goodie goodie LOL

Right. So i forgot bout detention. I went bak to the teacher immediately and pleaded and asked for doing a whole week of detention and she said no. Devastated by the news of getting a permanent record, i started crying for days. Teachers saw me cry. And this teacher he went to talk to the teacher for me to see if he can get rid of the punishment - but the teacher was firm. Then my other class teacher, who was also a teacher of welfare, had to calm me down which took more than half the period. I was crying so much i was choking and couldnt breathe lol She tried to talk to the head teacher. The head teacher tried talkin to my teacher and pleading for me, but the teacher explained that she has to be fair even though she knows im a good student.

The head teacher came and explained to me. And i understood and accepted it.

Im really grateful for all the teachers who've helped. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment