Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

Woa! Approached by a man

okay this was scary LOL and erm well shocking and funny at the same time

I was at a cake shop at cabramatta with my mum. Mum asked me to choose whateva i want. So i went to the section closest to the outside of the shop to look.
Then this guys comes over and says: do i know you from somewhere?
me: o.o...no..
guy:  you look like someone i know
me: haha im pretty sure i dont know you
guy: are u sure?..
me: yup! haha
guy: what grade are you?
me: erm....year 11?
guy: Cabramatta high?
me: nope
guy: are you sure u dont know me?
me: ye haha i gotta go, cyas!

Then as i continued choosing cakes and paying and stuff, i saw his reflection in a nearby glass. He was constantly peering into the shop. I was like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee scaarey
There was only me and mum and the person serving us in the shop
Then as we headed out, the guy continued looking and my mum looked at him. then he looked on the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment