Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Diva - clip on earring converters!

haha ive been desperately trying to find clip-on earring converters. Then i read on an online forum that Diva franchises in brisbane covers this service. I wanted to ask my local Diva cept im too scared=[ i told my bro and when we walked near the shop he forced me to go in and ask TT wah wah!!!

buuuuttt


tehehehehe ^^ they said they do convert earrings for me! but its only the dangly ones. They dont convert studs. Im still happy haha but=[ i bought two sets of stud earrings i really like...one of them is a pair of roses TT i love roses wah wah i really want them on my ears lol

No comments:

Post a Comment