Okay i got my separators again from my orthos. Within another week i have another appointment early in the morning to add braces to my back teeth. Thing is the time of the appointment is inconvenient. Its the time when dad goes to work and no one else is home. The other times they have is during school. I can leave school early, and catch the bus to the place but thing is >.> i've only ever caught a bus once by myself.
Right so my parents pesters me about why didnt i make the appointment times during holiz. How do they know i didnt? The ortho place hav allocated times for specific treatment. For braces they have times at like 11am and 11 30am and 2pm. I was pretty sure that when i called to change the appointment several times they told me that during the first week of holiz they are also having holidays so they wont be open. I was pretty sure of that. == Piss me off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment