It's been a while since i've really blogged.
I've been tired of school lately and dreading it
Somedays i just want to escape, disappear, poof! and get everything out of my mind - like a blank piece of paper
Sometimes I want to start over, other times i dont want to and try to get this over and done with. Sometimes I really want to drop everything just like when you get off a plane and drop all the baggage and suitcases you've been carrying on the past few years, and just flop onto the bed, stare up at your ceiling and just lie there with your arms spread out. And eventually you fall asleep ...
I hate how i cant manage stress as well as before and as well as others, i dont understand how people do it, i'm strugggling to stop crying, and i dont want to turn into some cry baby who cries everytime something little is up
i hate the term H-S-C
I cant picture my confident, happy, fun self back in yr 8 or 7 - i'm completely forgetting myself and i know "myself" is disappearing from my mind -- if you understand what i mean..more like identity is lost
My hobbies are disappearing, my confidence have long gone, my fun joy personality i've lost over the years of school - Now I dont even understand myself - i dont even know who i really am but a student doing the HSC course
I'm losing myself.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awww I guess the stress of HSC is really kicking in, isn't it! I know how you feel :) I feel the same to be honest. Don't worry, because after HSC you'll be free... as long as you do your best theres no need to be stressed about your marks okay? Smile and enjoy life. HSC isn't the only thing in life ok? I know my advice is like "seriously, wth" LOL. But keep going, you can do it! Work towards your dream.
ReplyDelete