Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

School & Camp!

It has already been a few weeks into school since Christmas holiz and i'm becoming sick of it! I dread going to particular classes nowadays and i just want a rest from all the worries, stress and workload.
Science department has been making me worried about chem and biology assignment with misunderstandings and changes and confusion about our assignments etc.!! Business studies have been a pain in the ass =.=

There''s a biology camp coming up this wed-friday. I hope it goes well - im lookin foward to it even though there is work /assignment involved during the time. I want to get away from school for a few days. I've packed already, now just waitin for these few days to slowly go past ...

The camp involves a sleepover at Taronga Zoo and a night walk there as well to see nocturnal animals, a sleep over at cockatoo island and a jet boat ride at Darling Harbour. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment