Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Out & About

Bro, his Gf and his Gf's sister and I went to the Art Gallery of NSW for the First Emperor of China's exhibition i.e. terracotta soldiers . It's the last week they are on display so we went and there were HEAPS of people. As soon as i saw the life size soldiers i had this very weird feeling that overcame me and i had goosebumps LOL And i jst wanted to get closer and touch and examine every features of it xD

After the exhibiton we were going to leave. My bro asked whether I wanna stay to eat dinner or to go home and i said "..uh...hmm...ye...we can eat dinnerrr......." And he asked me if i had homework..and i said "..ye..." And so he decided i should go home to do work (i told him i preferred to go home in the morning when going to pick up his gf and gf's sis).
So ye he told his gf and i think his gf wanted to eat dinner or dessert or something..and they kinda...iono..argued?=S or had a disagreement..Just as we were leaving the museum, my bro turned around and said to me "Happy?" with a unhappy, unimpressed facial expression and tone. And his GF nudged him and go what's with the attitude?
Then i felt realllllly annoyed, irritated and sad that he said that to me. I dont know what was wrong, but even he agreed that i should go home coz i had homework. I said we could eat dinner -.- So we caught a cab back to Chinatown and on the way I was glad i sat by the window =.= I couldnt hold back some tears. As soon as we got to Chinatown i tried to hide everything.

We bought dessert and ye we were on our way home. After dropping off bros gf and her sis, and whilst heading home i asked my bro "why'd you say 'Happy?' to me at the museum?" And he went silent for a few seconds and then he mumbled "i was just joking".

Yea right. I hope he realised what he had done.

1 comment: