Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Escapee-Wannabe

Last Thursday, i couldn't help but stress out under the pressure in relation to HSC and school.

I couldn't stop crying all day no matter where i was and what i was doing.
I wnet to tutor and sat there crying throughout.

Towards the end of the day i was at the point where i was thinking about dropping out of school. I was so desperate to just dump the heavy baggage i've been carrying for the past 11 years or so into the bin.
If school was a piece of paper i wouldve ripped it in pieces, then shred it in a paper shredder then burn it and make sure the ashes get blown far away.

I told my mum after dinner I wanted to drop out of school. She was like ye okay if you want to, you can work, but you know, it's quite a waste since you're doing fine in school.

And after a while of thinkin before this, i managed to convince myeslf that ..i've been in school for lots of years at least a decade..all those years jst to be here where i am right now today..there's only one year left..am i just going to give up?

It was scary..i was THIS close..to deciding to leave school once and for all to lose all the troubles at once..

1 comment:

  1. You really thought about dropping out! :O Its your final, year, I know its a very stressful period, but you have, have to, have to keep moving forward!!!! HSC is HSC. You can get in your Uni course other ways, its not the end of the world REMEMBER. Yes it is quicker to get a HSC and go to Uni rather than go to Tafe or something, but if you give it your best shot, who said you can't make it? Sounds all terrible right now, but one day you will understand, its your final year, why do you want to drop out now?

    ReplyDelete