It's a bit awkward when i visit her from time to time, either once a year or once every 2-3 years haha=] She's happy to see us and we would stay and chat for a lil. This is the first time they've seen me in my 'mature' form hahaha xD They were like wow....you're so grown up so mature now! You used to be this short and only 4 years old hahaha =]
We went out for a buffet together with one of her grandkids. It was fun even though i was quiet most of the time haha =X but ye it's nice to just sit and listen - i'm more of a listener in class anyways haha
On a side note..I FINALLY BOUGHT MY BRO A BDAY PRESENT~!..or christmas...I've been broke so i missed out on his bday presents for a few years now..=[=[ I should at least get him a card huh?=S but knowing him, give it a week and the card would disappear into thin air, or crushed and crinkled under his growing pile of...whatever lol I'm so happy though!! I bought him what he really needs! It's because he is a guy (which means its hard for me to get him presents he likes) and also because he works now so he practically can get things he want like games, phone, cameras, etc. I wanted to get him somethin that he doesn't usually shops for, annd something useful that he really needs. I notice his car seats' coverings and mats are starting to deteriorate - bit of holes here and rips there. He bought it when he first got his car- so after months of waiting for someone to drive me to Repco (and...shh....my bro nagging me for a present =p) I finally got a set of car mats and carseat covers for him! It's gonna be a surprise! Gonna try wake up early tomorrow with mum before he gets up and set it alll up for him whilst leaving a little post it note on the steering wheel with a little msg to hint that i've modified the interior of his car a little=p haha i wonder if he'd notice =S I hope he likes it!!!!
Ahh..one more thing ..FASHION
I saw on one of Shini's Park & Cube's recent blog entry that she had used a shirt as a skirt =] Very creative, unique and stylish idea that i realllly want to try out..but first i need to find a long sleeve shirt with buttons! haha =] damit i think i threw them out >.< need to look for one or buy a cheap one!!! Here's some tips i found from another blog i stumbled upon on!

No comments:
Post a Comment