Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

L'élan Vital ExtremeWear Gel Eyeliner




=D My parents bought me this a week or two ago. It's a chinese product sold around $16 retail price. It's a water proof, black, gel eyeliner. It's pretty much the same as liquid eyeliner and comes with this slim brush.



Haven't taken any photos of me applying it XD coz im still new to this eyeliner make up business thing XD im really clumsy with the eyeliners they are so HARD! so google the product name for images =D
To get rid of the eyeliner, use make-up remover napkins. I haven't tried cleaners or just water to remove it. It can be pretty stubborn so i think make-up remover is the best choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment