hmm...my friends created a blog on blogspot before. i decided i ought to try it out haha.
Hi, my name's Madison and im from Sydney. mmmmm you're gonna be hearing me out once in a while! so enough of the introduction haha
Here's what happened today!
-------PICNIC @ LOCAL PARK-------
=] so today i went off to my friend, Mich's place at 1030am.
I brought my food over- dim sims, and mock cream and jam donuts =S or something LOL
Then my other friend came with juice poppers and donuts too
and then my other friend came with her sis with curry noodles, mat, and picnic basket oh and tripod!
My friend mich made dimsim! =D
So we ended up going to a local park near mich's place. Set things up
sat down and ate!!! ^^ it was fuuun!
Mich, Cath, Joo, Jolene, Selinda, and me ate together for brunch! =D
we were starving. haha some of us got bitten by a mosquito - okay okay not funny XD i was lucky i didnt get bittin PHEW!
So we mucked around at the park, took heaps of photos. =[ but then Cath and Selinda had to leave early boohoo=[
We had so much fun, after they left it isnt as fun anymore=[
But then afterwards we spent more time at the park and then i walked with joo home. ^^
I played with her doggie Leo and explored her house.Watched movie with her until my mum came to pick me up at 3pm!
I had fun today. If i could rewind time i would haha but then that wouldn't make moments precious. =] Nearly school again - boohoo
^^
yummy foood!

Oh hiiiii :D You commented on my Circle Lenses post a few months ago! And at the time I checked, you did not have a blog, so I didn't know how to get to you :{ Glad to know that you have a blog now :P
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Blogger! :)
xo