Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Colourful Whisper: School and NEW BAG!

omg its already school!!! == and it's okay so far, i just miss the times when i can sleep in all the way until 11pm and sleep late LOL
I've been so tired during these first two days of school. I start yawning as 3rd period begins. == I should stop sleeping so late! but it's so tempting and i should reallly REALLY stop playing my DS in bed!!!! My eyes are going to be so baaaad!

So other than that school has been fine. The weather is so moody tho. one day its soo hot the next its soo cold =S. stupid global warming!!! LOL

Hmm so =D i ordered a bag recently from Rip Curl!!! IT FINALLY ARRIVED!
I just walked into my bedroom and as soon as i stepped in i saw it lying on my bed. This big white package! I jst stood there staring at it. I dont think anything was going through my mind. But i prolly thought i was in the wrong room or WTH.. O.o

Then a few secs later i was like OH MY BAG!! took it out and opened it xD haha
I was happy!!! i kinda jumped up and down and was liek YAAAAAY!!! But i felt sad =[ my school bag of 3 years have to leave me TT . So i gave it a big hug and let it meet my new bag!

I know im so weird, but i do that with lots of things LOL like new toys, or new stationary.
=D it's this bag:
http://www.ripcurl.com.au/shop/Girls/BagsAccessories/Backpacks/vintage-floral-backpack.html

tehe =]

oh and im addicted to this new nail polish!
http://store.americanapparel.com.au/nailpolsh.html << OFFICE colour!=D Friends and I are going to the CBD to purchase it! cant wait! hope they have it in stock!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment