Had this BYS pink manicure N89 for a while now haha so i've been using it because i love the soft tone. It makes your nails look neat and tidy and not too flamboyant. =] Anyways so here's what I thought about it...
It's at a reasonable price, around $5. The colour is really nice, and reason was stated previously. The downside is that, this product's brush makes it difficult to apply a smooth coating. A lot of BYS products tend to have this problem as well, i bought several BYS nail enamels and the brush just ruins it. I had to use another nail brush for it.
It doesn't chip easily. But in the photos you can see that part of it's chipped (its my fault LOL i accidentally scratched it off xD forgot i had nail polish on!).
I got it at my local GLOSS store=]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment