completely broke down yesterday. For a few days my anxiety has built up and on the final day it exploded. I was so stressed bout my maths exam that i ended up forgettin how to most of my problems. I dont even know if what i did was correct. I skipped loads of questions.
And i didnt finish the test. And when we had to submit it, i broke down completely at my table. Simply sitting there, hands on my head as I tear myself apart.
I've been so stressed lately that for a few days i haven't been eating much. Every single meal, i only took a few spoonfuls and i have to chuck away the rest. If i force myself, i feel like vomiting. On the day of my maths exam (yesterday) morning, i vomited. I barely ate though, so all that came out was acid etc.
I sleep at 11 or 12 studying. then i wake up at 530am to study again.
Anyways i had a chat with the Year advisor lol i bet my english teacher told her bout me. I felt better. I told my mum what happened. My dad doesn't know - except the fact im stressed and i had exams. I lied about maths though i only said i had business. I told my mum not to tell him, and she did.
Now it's all gone. But for some odd reason, i still cant feel relaxed. I think about work. I think about studying. I think about feeling weird just seeing all my friends and school mates and teachers again. I feel like i should hide. It's really rare that people have seen this side of me - even those who has knew me since primary.
And sometimes...i still feel it's there. That feeling of stress...I'm tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You have to relax, and that is learnt through experience. Cheer up. :)
ReplyDeletehaha thanks Renton =] Ye i know xD but ugh its soo hard haha it comes back when i get over it =[ i got my maths results..i didnt look at it though, just quickly shoved it in my bag
ReplyDeleteTake a look at it when you are ready. No rush. Haha!
ReplyDelete