Farout!!!!!!! It's a hot day and so i went to shower. As soon as i turned on the water and jumped in he comes and knocks on the door asking if im done. I was like wth i jst got in! And he then comes back 5 or so times asking the same question!!!!
And afterwards i got out and i go what's the rush? and he says to me "dont shower after 5pm , people needa use the water for cooking" im like O.o "you rushed me constantly just for THAT?"
Few mins later he goes and showers. I was thinking "i thought he needed to cook?" and i asked mum and mum goes "we dont needa cook today" and ii'm like WTF?! he jst told me that he rushed me coz he needed to cook!!! And he showered at 6pm. Hypocrite and a very weird person who constantly pisses me off with actions such as this. I told mum and she goes he's a weirdo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Geeee sometimes my dad does that too but not for the cooking reason. DOn't worrry parents are always this nagggy! :)
ReplyDelete