Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Yr 12 Graduation - the end of a High School care-free Life

It's hard to believe there is less than a month until graduation. The past 6 years of school has been a rocky journey into a new perception of ourselves. I remember at the beginning of the year,  the teachers would count down the days left until graduation, and the numbers always seemed big. And now we're here, the final stretch of this track, and i'm beginning to feel scared, nervous, sad and a bit excited. The more i think bout "it's the last time we're together, only a few weeks left" the more sad and nervous i become so i try not to think bout it. I dnt want to be emotional - and i didnt expect myself to be but i only realised until recently that i will really miss everything bout this high school adventure. This includes the ups and downs, happy and sad times and stressful times too. I mean, it's every part and nature of this journey that makes it outstanding as a whole =]

I'm still feeling dazed from all the things happening too too fast - I just cant keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment