Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Strathfield Snacks/street food

Not sure if you would count this as a street food - maybe takeaway =S
Friend and I went to strathfield after usyd hsc preparation course for a snack. Just behind the Strathfield Square theres a small shop in the corner that sells skewered fish tofu, ddeokbokki (spicy rice cake), skewered rice cakes with sausages/chicken, korean hot dog and so on.

We got excited as soon as we saw and tasted the skewered rice cakes with the sausages/chicken and the ddeokbokki! omg I see those in dramas, first time i've seen them in Aussieland though haha=]

Couldnt catch the name of the shop sorry guys! haha Coz we were in a hurry to get home and at the same time, there were cars and trees and stuff blocking the view of the name of the shop== It was somethin like...Strata....Uma?
haha

photos added soon

No comments:

Post a Comment