Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Sportsgirl's Super Style Me - Virtual Style Studio

hmm they seem to have developed a very cool program. I havent tried it yet coz i have no working webcam=[ but i think u can see urself and virtually style urself by mixing and matching clothings=] so check it out here

We're super excited to bring you our first ever Virtual Style Studio - where the pages of our latest mini-mag literally come to life! All you need is a webcam and flash and you can access the hottest looks from our latest collections! Excited? Get started and download your marker here!
 - Sportsgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment