Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tired

So today it was the usual windy weather that had a little cry as my teacher and my schoolmates and i went to the city's Crime Museum. We were learning about how to write crime fiction. it was the first time i sat in a court room - it was an old-style court room.
We did a group activity, jot down some notes, visited a cell, listened to true crime stories and saw some real evidence of past crimes. It was interesting haha

After eating lunch we headed home.

I was sooo tired on the train haha
hmmm oh ye my big bro came back after dragon boat competition in Macau. He bought me a large chupa chup that obviously contained lots of tiny chuppa chups. xD I'm not a lollipop person much haha but i think i wont be able to eat it all anyways, i  might share it with friends=]

it's nice to have him back. It's sad to say though its going to be like the usual though, where he is barely home xD. but ah well...== unfortunately as family it's our job to stand by him and support him all the way in whateva he chooses to do and of course even if we dont, its our job to stay by his side until he needs us. =p he better to that for me when im older or im gonna punch him MUAHAHA =p tehe jst joking but ye HE BETTER rofl

Hmm...yeh been workin on the present for my friend. Its due on thursday haha xD I finally found out what that kind of toy is called!!! its called a Teru Teru Bozu. google it haha its actually a japanese tradition thing..its easy to make and u jst hang it by ur window to wish for a sunny day or days rofl especially during a rainy season.

I made one that looks like luffy haha xD with the straw hat and all made out of fabric=]

anyways got a test coming up nxt week. wish me good luck...i actually feel a bit sad or uneasy..nothing to do with schooll...its more because of....something haha


..mmm btw Theres this blog that does fashion or London Fashion. CLICK HERE 
I know some of you guys like fashion especially my friend JOANNE KONG!!!!! rofl

2 comments:

  1. OMFG! that freaking website was awesome! I love you :) Hey! You didn't need to mention my full name ! LOLS Kiddings. Well thanks once again! I love it. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i didnt u wouldnt notice it rofl. ur welcome

    ReplyDelete