Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

the passing of a great friend...

...i came home from school and there's a vet next door. I saw a girl come out of a car wearing a uniform of a local school. Her face sad with tears and a frown. An adult went to the vet, while the girl and her brother opened the boot. Then i heard a loud wail...=[  and i looked....

i saw the girl jump back, her hands covering her face and she cried aloud...and whateva was in that boot mustve been in a very bad condition..=[
Then her brother, who earlier was calm, cried out loud..=[ and a veterninary nurse came running out..


then it reminded me of the pain of many years ago....the terrible pain and anxiousness when you know you're on the edge of losing your great friend ...

>.< I HOPE THEIR PET SURVIVES!!!!!! GRRR...=[

=[...i wanted to run up and hug them so bad....if i knew them xD but omg...i had to try hold my tears in coz i know my mum saw me and knows exactly bout what im thinking...and i dont want her to feel bad seeing me cry..coz i know she feels the same as i do about our dogs....

No comments:

Post a Comment