Welcome to this Whispy Lil World!

Sup, this blog is about Me, Myself and I. My thoughts, My feelings, My Life.


Thank YOU for being here

WARNING: If you dont like my thoughts and whatever is written here, then LEAVE. I didn't ask you to read.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

School Report=[

Heys,
I just received the worse school report i've ever had..and im pretty sure about it.
I kinda expected it...but the confirmation of my guesses when i saw the report just kicked in that disappointment

Other than biology and business studies, im in the teens (Ranking) for my other subjects and the % isnt that high from the average. I'm too afraid to show my dad..i will show him though when im ready. Right now, im just trying to get over it..and to try not to cry like i usually do. I will just try to do better next time.  yea?

No comments:

Post a Comment